Monday 11 November 2019

Rococco Outtakes


  And I've never been so photographed in my life.  As soon as we stepped out of our van, a person stopped and asked to take our pictures.  And then a whole group of Asian tourists took photos with us one by one.  And it just kept going like that.   Kayli was awesome and pulled Ethne out of school to help with Efraim and Navy, and drove down to SLC Capitol building to take the photos.  But nature wasn't cooperating, it was super and windy--not the best conditions for pictures.  And we were hungry and very rushed because getting the girls hair done and then finishing mine took a long time and we were running late.  And this is ridiculous but Elena and Isabel were being helpful and put the keys in the van ignition and I was coming out of our townhouse and locked the door, and then SHUT THE DOOR on my dress.  And I couldn't get it out.  And the ignition in our van is broken so the girls couldn't get the key out.  It's really hard!  So then we were stuck because I couldn't unlock the door.  Luckily our neighbor came home just a few minutes later and was able to get the key out and so I was able to get unstuck.  It was embarrassing to say the least.


No comments: