Friday 15 November 2019

Halloween


Jubal drew his pumpkin face himself, and then I helped him carve it.  He said triangles are his favorite shape, so all his pumpkin face is made with triangles.  So cute!



We had a warm day and I jumped on the chance to carve our pumpkins out in the sun.  The next day it turned ridiculously cold and everything froze forever.





This was Isabel's opera singer.  And Elena's fox below.




















And Lando's that he did entirely himself!




We borrowed awesome Viking outfits from Kayli so I got quite the horde.  d






I was going to go to the kids' Halloween parade, but Jubal came home sick at noon, so my friend Michelle snapped some pictures for me.







Efraim dressed up as a little Incan boy.  But he was with Kayli the week of Halloween, sniff, so I didn't actually see him on Halloween but Kayli sent me so many cute pictures of him.  I'm sure he had fun.






See, he had a better time at Kayli's then he does at home.  Him and Navy are adorable!


Isabel was a Prom Queen.  I used a dress I bought for Ana that she never wore.  Handy. And Isabel was so happy with it.

Elena painted this one at YW's.  She was Marie Antoinette and wore the her 18th century Rococo dress to school with an awesome red sliced neckline, which she won first place for!!!

This was Sebastian's pumpkin.



I love glowing pumpkins!  Best part of Halloween besides the costumes.

Even our van dressed up for Halloween.  :/

Beautiful sunset that night at the trunk-o-treat.  Leo took the kids trick-o-treating and I stayed home and studied--my NClex test was the next day.

No comments: