Monday 3 June 2019

House?

We hopefully will be buying this house.  I kind of freaked out (CPS visit because of Jubal running down the street--sigh.  I DO try to keep an eye on him, but on the days it's been warm he just wants to be outside.  And he can manage any lock. We have stressed strongly the importance of not doing that though).  Anyway, so I met with our realtor to see what was on the market, again, and was planning on picking just any house with a fenced yard that could possible work, and our lovely real estate agent Leslie, saw my desperation and told me about a house that her friends were flipping, but wasn't on the market yet.  We drove past it (just to see the outside) and saw that the front door was open--it was a super windy day, but my friend Brittney said it was one of Leo's ancestor looking out for us who opened it, one that we've done their temple work for them.   I love that explanation.  So we took a tour.  And I fell in love with it.  And because it's older, it's right in the price range we wanted to spend although everything will be completely new inside and out!!!  And they agreed to let us have a big say in how they finish the inside.  I'm literally floating on a cloud about it.  And knowing that our time in the townhouse will end makes it so much more bearable.  So this is what it looks like now.


























No comments: