Wednesday 19 June 2019

Fremont Indian State Park

 On Friday Leo took the day off and we headed down to Fremont Indian State Park.  This was on the drive down--looking at Mt. Timpanogos makes me scared because I'm supposed to hike it in two weeks, yikes!
 We had a picnic lunch and then went to do some hikes.





 I love petrogylphs!!!

 And people that deface things are idiots.






 The kids all got their Junior Ranger badge and then they played in the play place for a bit.










 Lighting struck!












 Had to do the meditation maze.





 He was growling at me!




















 Sebastian being Sebastian and trying to catch a lizard.



















 Fuzzy--but this kid wouldn't hold still for pictures!




It was a cool park, and the kids really enjoyed the hikes and the picnic area was nice, but I don't think I would recommend traveling far JUST for it--if you're in the area, definitely check it out.  :)

No comments: