Sunday 9 June 2019

Bear River State Park

Summer finally began!!! My favorite time of the year and we started it off with a wonderful bang.  :)  The kids are doing swimming lessons so we've been spending a lot of time at the rec center, plus I'm still working there.  But I scheduled specific activities with the kids every week and this was the first one, and it was a blast.   

Checking out the elk.

It really was the best mostly because we found a bog with tadpoles and we spent an hour or more with the kids catching tadpoles.  Yes, I sacrificed my water bottle to hold them in.  I was happy about it because Bear River is still really high with run off. 

Jubal preferred throwing sticks in the water. 



Collecting sticks to throw in the river. 

Sebas
Efraim had to copy his brothers.



And yes, we now have 11 tadpoles at homes.  They're pretty cool actually. 

1 comment:

Kayli said...

So cool! Way to be manly, Efraim.