Sunday 2 June 2019

Almost the end

 Sneak peak at my shoes for my green dress.  This is my $4 pair fo shoes from DI.  I should have taken a before picture.

Last day of school report cards. I feel so blessed that these two had such a great year and good teachers!

Isabel got an award for getting advanced in all three areas tested in the WYTop state test!!
 We tried to make it to the temple but we went to Sam's Club first and were two minutes too late!!!!  We didn't know or we would have gone faster.
 Chocolate strawberry shortcake, yum!  Strawberries have been delicious this year.
 Elena went shooting with the YW/YM in our ward.  She looks so huge!!! Sniff.
 Jubal stole my phone, but here's our townhouses.  Ugh.


 And silly Jubal faces!
 Nicolas doing I don't know what--but they were painting rocks at school.
 The weather has been nasty and cold. I'm so done with winter!!!!
 I took Nicolas birthday treats on the week before the last day of school since his birthday is in the summer.  It was great.  He got to make a wish on Mr. Weiss's bald head.  Hee. Hee.

 Sebastian went on a field trip to the Ott Planetarium.  My friend Michelle went as a chaperone and sent me photos of him on Mars and in a tornado.  Good times.


 Efraim got into my 24 hr lipstick.  His eyes started to swell and I ended up bathing him twice in less than 24 hours trying to scrub all of it off.  Crazy boy.





Climbing trees while waiting for Dad to buy his .22 on Memorial Day.  We met up with Megan's family and they all went to see How to Train Your Dragon III while I babysat Efraim at Target.  (Poor me.)  Then we went to my parents and had hotdogs and went to Al's to pick up some stuff.  

Jubal finished preschool at LUCDA (headstart--he was getting speech therapy) and they had a graduation picnic.  Jubal was more interested in the balloons and so Efraim graduated, I guess.  :)

No comments: