Saturday 6 October 2018

Regency


Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams." - Unknown








































































We went back another time to Utah for something (I forgot why) but Mom was nice and humored me and we drove to Brigham City together to take some pictures of the girls in their Regency costumes because I wasn't very happy with our first try.  Yes there is eighty billion pictures on this blog post, but I can't help it that Elena looks so beautiful okay?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Elena looks gorgeous.

Kayli said...

Oh my gosh!!!! SOooooooooo many absolutely GORGEOUS pictures of Elena!!!! I love them!!! The first one is gold!! But so are lots of others!! I love the one of the girls walking up the stairs, where you see them from the side and they're looking down. And I LOOOOVE the first one where Isabel is looking down at the flowers. Gorgeous. These are sooooo pretty! Wonderful dresses!!!! I love them!! This shoot was perfect! Bravooooo!!!!