Friday 31 August 2012

A little of everything

I was trying to show my new haircut, but you can't really get the gist of it without a side picture (plus this picture is fuzzy) and I didn't think of that at the time. Plus, I've discovered I hate hair on my face, so I always tuck the hair behind my ears.  

 Like so.
 And do you recognize this?  Yes, I did another Pinterest project.  Only it's not finished yet.  I need two more picture frames and one more hook.  And I might add the letter initials, like in the Pinterest one,

 but I haven't been to Hobby Lobby yet to see what they have for wooden letters.
So handy though.  I had the same sort of thing up in my house in Provo. Only it wasn't so cute. And the next pictures are just because I love this furniture.  And if I had millions, I might be able to afford it.  But I'd still buy Kraft dinners.

"Kayla" Sofa

"St. Andrews" Leather Sofa

"Celeste" Sofa




   "Marrakesh" Bedroom Furniture

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute hair!

Cute ideas!

Cute furniture! Seriously.

Did I mention cute hair?

Andrea said...

Kami, that last leather couch was incredible. The perfect color of leather. Love it. Want it. Except not by my children. In my bedroom so I can gaze at it?? Beautiful.

I liked the bed too. Very you. Very cool.

Loved the organizational idea too. Are you going to put the kids' artwork in the frames or instructions?

Bye.