Monday 29 August 2011

The same skirt again


I made this skirt before in Chicago, but if you recall, I didn't know how pattern sizing worked, and since this is a wrap around skirt, that created some issues. I loved that skirt though, so I finally got around to making it again. I used tissue linen this time and it's a little stiffer than the last linen I used, and I don't like that quite as well. Oh well, at least it actually wraps around me.
And with my awesome hat. I've had that hat for over a year but no purple anything to wear it with. I saw this shirt at Target recently and jumped on it. Just so I could wear me hat. Sweet!
I just realized that none of these pictures really show the skirt on the side it wraps. Oh well.
Ahh, I love my honey.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Cute Kami! I like the bottom picture of you and Leo the best.

Lynn said...

Sweet! That color is gorgeous on you. Strong {rich} jewel colors are the "it" color too, right now. ; D

Andrea said...

LOVE IT. How do you dress so well on a smaller budget than mine???? Amazing. Love, love, love the shirt.