Saturday 20 August 2011

La Cucaracha


Well, projects, I don't know 18? 19? done. Skirts and shirts for Elena and Isabel. I was just going to sew the skirts, but Elena demanded the shirts as well, and truth be told, it didn't take much to convince me.
Plus all the white fabric I had left over from another project. The lace I bought at a thrift store, and the skirts themselves are made from old bedsheets I bought from the same thrift store. So really I only bought the ribbon new. That's pretty stellar, if you ask me.
There's eighty-billion pictures here, but I love seeing the girls spin around so happily. So sweet.

















2 comments:

Kayli said...

These are so cute. Really- how can you get any more adorable than two half-colombianas twirling around in twirly skirts? I love the 8th picture down of Isabel. Soooo cute! And I love the first and second ones of Elena. Almost every picture of her makes me think - Little Kami.
And it's weird that I have two girls in a row, but for some reason it seems like to me that yours are closer in age somehow. They're two years apart, right? And Ethne and Hazel are two years and five months, but still. Maybe when Elena is seven and Isabel is five it will seem like a bigger gap then or something, when Elena's teeth have fallen out and she's gotten taller, and Isabel is still little. Anyhoo, rambling. Tchuess.

Lynn said...

Awesome!! You truly have the talent!!!