Sunday 16 January 2011

Fun in the tub and otra cosas.

Just as an update--I'm 5 days in to doing the 30 day shred. Level 1. And here's what I think: I have weak shoulders. I seriously cannot do the shoulder exercises. The abs were easy, I think because I do my Kathy Smith 10 min abs fairly regularly (once or twice a month is regular right? Just kidding, I usually do that it more than that.) The cardio was killer the first couple days, now it's not so bad. Besides the shoulders in the strength training, I've managed to up the weights, 5 lbs chest flies, 8 lb bicep curls, etc. (I'm barely managing to get through with the 3 lb weights on the shoulder exerercises.) Yes, you all now know how really truly wimpy I am. I am doing all the pushups now though, although, just wimpy girly ones. Ah well. But in 5 days I've already noticed a difference in my weight/shape etc. I'm so hungry though!!! How can one possibly diet when you are starving to death from working out so much? (Yes, 20 mins is much!) I'm not so good about watching what I eat, I may or may not have eaten a whole bag of Raisenets one day, and a box of chocolate dipped granola bars another day. I'm not saying. Well, maybe I'll be better about that next week.
Ana's first piano recital--all the kids played duets and it was actually quite fun. She did a good job.

Sebastian the troublemaker. He's always into EVERYTHING, and he can't even walk yet!



Elena and her menagerie.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I did Jillians workout once last week, and man- I could feel it the next day- I hope to do it a couple more times this week. and actually find my weights!

Hanah said...

I have the same one! The next day I was soo sore, so pathetic, but after working out again to her, wasn't sore a bit. weird but awesome! I too am wimpy with the girl pushups, and I agree, 20 minutes (esp. with her) is definitely a work out! :D ha