Sunday 9 January 2011

Kids and stuff.


My crazy kids (Ana was at school.) See all the ironing? Yeah, I watched Berkeley Square while doing it--I highly recommend it.
If you want a 1902 nanny soap opera. Had a fabulous "I love you scene." One of the best I've seen. But it was a series that was cancelled, (not due to popularity, but a change of management at BBC was to blame--ruff!) so it does leave a few loose ends, if that bothers you, you might not want to watch.
Sebastian likes to stick his tongue out lately. Silly kid.
However, Isabel beats them all in craziness. She runs and runs and runs till she collapses. She fell asleep standing up next to me the other day.
I love this picture.
I love my girls!
Here Kayli, a picture of my curly hair for you. Elena took it; she did pretty good, eh?

Dogpile on Dad!
Tumbling down--Sebastian was the only one crying. Oops.
And I was released from my calling (job at church) as the Young Women's 1st counselor. Sad, but happy too. I wouldn't have minded staying in longer if we had had another counselor and someone who could translate between me and the president, since we don't speak the same language. The new president was a bit shocked to find out that it was just me and Guadalupe, with no other counselors, secretary, advisers, etc. Anyway, good luck to them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the tradition carries on---the dog pile -- and with a kid crying in the end. hahaha. But he's tough right?Kami, you didn't call me and tell me you were released?????? Wow!! And the pics of the kids are so cute. Isabel is a nut. But a loveable nut. Mom.

Andrea said...

So what is going to happen with all the stuff you bought and put together for New Beginnings??

This does give you more time to make the thingamajig for baby's room.

Love silver linings for myself. Obviously, the entire cloud is pulsating gold for you.

Andrea said...

PS--I need that havarti recipe. And the other one. Cowen is still talking about cheese sandwiches.

Kayli said...

It is appropriate to say congratulations on a release, right?

Congratulations!!