Sunday 23 January 2011

Life

This is Isabel and her new doll. She earned for going on the potty. It was supposed to be a Easter basket present, but Elena is quick. She opened the door when the mailman came and had the package open before I even released the mail had come. Crazy girl.
Potty training is going fairly well. I checked out the Once Upon a Potty DVD from the library which the kids watched over and over and over. Then Elena asked me, "Do they have a movie about throwing up? I want that one next time." Ummmm....no.
Ana half bought, have earned a new CTR ring. Sorry, I couldn't get my camera to focus.
This is called one o'clock church at our house.
I think it turned out cute, I followed the step by step instructions on a blog though. So that always helps.



Elena started ballet. Here she's showing off her new ballet shoes. Thanks DI.
It's so cute to watch her do her steps. She loves it. And that's the end of this update.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

cute cute and CUTE! Isabel is so cute. Ana's hair is aDORABLE! and Elena in her ballet outfit is just so cute!

Megan said...

Ana's hair is so cute!! And cute pics of all the kids. Did you look for that workout video I told you about?? I did slim in 6 yesterday - it is really good. I am at work so it's won't let me watch your clips. Can't wait to see you sat.

Megan said...

what was the blog site and maybe I'll try it on my kids hair??