Sunday 22 August 2010

A few kiddos

Isabel has been sick. Very sick. It's not been fun. She's usually clingy, but when she's sick, it is exponteniated (is that a word?) into "I can't let go of my mother or I may die." She still puts on a happy face though and laughs at everything.

Elena's been really pleasant lately. It's been nice. Although, she's taken to saying, "I can't hear you, speak English!" whenever someone talks to her in Spanish. Lovely.
Oh Sebastian. How do little boys just win there mothers over with no effort at all.
I mean seriously, could I possibly resist this kid?

Oh sweet! Sibling squashing!

And I posted all my new pictures of Ana yesterday. So I had none to post today. Lo siento.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Isabel makes me want to cry! i cant look at her without my eyes watering. poor girl!