Saturday 21 August 2010

Pictures by Elena

Meet Elena, my avant-garde photographer.

She managed to get a hold of my camera for almost 20 mins last night. So here's her take on our house.

Ana was kind enough to model for her.
My shoe.
And do you see what she caught?!?!
Sebastian learning to crawl. He is way too big.
Her feet.
Ana translating her talk into Spanish for Sunday.
Isabel, playing in the curtains, which she's NOT supposed to do.
Me, changing Isabel, and trying to get any of our YW to come to Youth Conference (I was unsuccessful.)
Isabel modeled too.
The dishes waiting to be done.
Close-up.
The bathroom. She also tried to take a picture of me using the bathroom. I kicked her out.
And lastly, the computer. There were many more. Every square inch of our house was documented. As well as several coloring pages and our front yard. What a goose.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

HA HA. That is so cute. She actually did a great job!

P.S. I really like you haircut!