Tuesday 31 August 2010

A Couple of Weekends Ago

We went to This is the Place Monument and then to the Heritage Village. It was hot. But we put our kids to work right away.

Poor child laborer. (She loved it! I think I should get her this set up for Christmas and let her scrub rags all day during the summer.) Ana, hard at work, plowing the corn field.

By a few of her friends.
I love Isabel's expression here. So cute.

Ana forgot her homework.
Leo was writing fluid dynamic equations on his slate. What a show off.
Ana wanted her hair cut.
And a shave.
A hatmaker!!! I so want to learn this. Although, I wasn't that impressed with most of her hats. (Yes, I'm mean, I know.)
I liked this old mill.
On a train ride. Ana was mad at me because I made her sit by Elena and Isabel. She wanted to sit in the last car by herself. I'm such an awful mother.
Ana found gold for all of us.
The other kids, well, they just got wet.
Sleeping on a ship's berth.
Ana posed like in Titanic for me, although, she had no idea what I was talking about.It was hot. We were tired by the end. But yet, stay tuned for parte dos.

No comments: