Friday 7 May 2010

It worked!!

So this is the mess I made of my oven last night. That's okay though. Cleaning the oven has been on my list of things to do for the last couple of weeks. Now I just have another reason to do it.This is my method for draining some whey out of it. I used the whey in my bread today and I also used it in place of buttermilk in some bran muffins I made.This is the finished yogurt. Yum! It turned out great!! This is my kids enjoying the results with a little bit of strawberry jam added.

They both really liked it. Ana wasn't as sure. I asked her if I should make it again and she said, "I don't know." Kids. Really. Anyway, I know I will because I love yogurt. And this is good stuff.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

YAY! It looks thick and so very perfect. I wish I was there to have some too. I need to make some more as well.

Kristi said...

whey? what? I had no clue you could do that! what do you do? how do you do it? so interesting.