Monday 22 December 2008

Almost ready for Christmas....


I just could kiss Isabel to death, she's so adorable!!!
Scarves come in handy for dancing too.
This is Elena going out to play in the snow. It's also a picture of her coming in, saying "frio, frio, frio!"
This is my stockings, not quite done, but one more step down. The pictures are just pinned on right now. They may stay that way till after Christmas too. We shall see. Just FYI, the perfectionist in me hates, hates HATES that the names aren't straight, but the lazy bum in me, doesn't want to unpick it and fix it, not only that, I doubt I could, I tried my best to get them straight the first time around, I don't see how the second time around I'd do much better. Plus there's not much fabric to work with. I guess I'll just live with them that way. But does anyone have any ideas of how I can fix this in the future? I just guess on the piece of cloth where to embroider in the first place, because I made up my pattern as I went along. Maybe it will be better now that I have a pattern of sorts. Anway, just thinking aloud I guess.
Another outfit for Elena's doll. (Jacket and overalls)
And yet another one. (Jumper and shirt). Not great sewing but, hey, I'm learning. So Christmas is getting closer and I'm almost ready. We're having it on the 27th as Leo will be flying the 25th. I love Christmas!!!! Oh, and for those of you who asked the recipe for the Hazelnut Nutella truffles are here.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

My Goodness, you've been busy! Love the stockings. That color is my favorite.
The kids look SO excited!