Thursday 30 October 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving

Myles, Jethro, Tyson, and Garrett showing their muscles.
Unbeknown to most U.S. citizens, Canada has a Thanksgiving. It's in October. I like that, then once Halloween is past you can concentrate strictly on Christmas. We were all home this year at my mom's house (minus my husband and Kayli's husband).


Lindsay looking beautiful.

Amy looking beautiful.

Emeline passed out from too much excitement; she couldn't even finish the pie.

One table full.

Another table full.

And still another table full. There were 41 people there total. 26 grandchildren.
Isn't Mom's table cool? I think it's awesome, but Mom hates it. Too bad. And a picture of Mom and Dad with Kayli's kids. I just thought it was a cute photo.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh that's a VERY cool table. Did it come with the house? Is is it attached permanently to the floor?

I had to really look close to see how the chairs were attached. IT looks like they are hanging in mid air.

I NEED a table like that. A lazy susan is awesome. And to think of NO chairs to get in the way of sweeping and mopping. I wonder why your mom would hate that???!

The Haws Family said...

I love cleaning under it. It is attached. Mom doesn't like it because all the kids bang their chairs against the table back and forth.