Wednesday 7 November 2007

Yes, it's 1 AM

And my house is still a mess. But politics are messier.
Loved this reply on a forum regarding the US presidential elections.


Added: Tuesday, 30 October, 2007, 21:13 GMT 21:13 UK
Please choose a moderate President, one who promotes peace, instead of bloodshed.Perhaps then we can all sleep easier in our beds !!Maggie Jones, Cheltenham, United Kingdom

Would Neville Chamberlain be the model you're suggesting?
Bill Henry, Temecula, United States

Please understand, I'm not expressing my political views, but I thought this was an extremely clever reply!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

I don't get it.

Kami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Kayli, Neville Chamberlain was the PM who promoted the political strategy of appeasement for dealing with Hitler. THE MAN, WINSTON, was heatedly opposed to appeasement and he was proven, sadly, correct.
This is Andrea.