Thursday 29 November 2007

I Should Take a Shower

Elena is laying down for her morning nap and I should be showering, making English Muffins, and quite a few other things, but I've put this off for a while and decided finally to do it. I was tagged to write six things about myself. And then tag six more people. So here goes. (See Hanah, eventually I do things!)


1. The foods I crave most often are chocolate, sushi, and tamales. I fact, I wish I could eat all of those every day. Now just thinking about them, I'm getting the urge to run to the store and buy some. :( I want tamales!!

2. I use medical tape instead of regular tape to tape a lot of things. Like just now, I used it to tape the waffle mixture recipe to a plastic container that I emptied the waffle mix into.

3. I procrastinate a lot. Like taking a shower, or writing this blog. Or sweeping the kitchen. Usually I try to make myself do something, so at least I don't feel too bad about all the other things I should be doing.

4. If I was reincarnated as an animal, I'd want to be a house cat. They totally get pampered. They lay about in the sun, nobody expects them to do anything like fetch a ball, and if they don't feel like being bothered, everybody just accepts that and lets them be. And then if they want some attention people are always happy to pet them.
5. On the subject of pets, if I had a pet, (besides having a cat of course) I would have a dog. I used to think I would want a husky or a German shepard. Now however, I've seen some of those fancy dog breeds and I think it would be kind of cool to have one of those. Like an Afghan Hound,Saluki or a Tibetan Mastiff. I'd need a big yard though. Actually, Leo and I have talked about getting a standard poodle, mostly because we're both allergic to dogs and cats. Hmm.

6. I really love sunflower seeds. My favorite is dill pickle Spitz. When driving to Illinois from Arizona I ate dill pickle Spitz till my tongue bled. (Also beef jerky, they're the two best things for road travel.) Alas, the last store I saw selling them was in Iowa. When I drove to Indiana for Thanksgiving, I bought David dill pickle sunflower seeds. They were awful!! I threw them away, I couldn't even eat them. Never buy them. :( Spitz is by far the best kind of sunflower seeds. And as far as I'm concerned, the only kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kami, I worked at Spitz for about 6 months, that is why they are so good!!!

Brooke

Emily said...

HEY KAMI-- can I get your address for Christmas card purposes?!

emnjloria@juno.com

Thanks! ♥