Monday 5 June 2023

Annual Homework Burning Party 2022 and Other May Things

we had our annual homework burning party and invited the Horschels and the Grant's.  It was super fun.


The missionaries came there for dinner too.

Some of the dister missionaries we had over a lot.


And a toad.  Why?  Good question.  He just wanted to say hi.
I started running.  Crazy, eh? We have the Prairie Sunset trail that goes right by our house and continues for 10 miles.  I really like it.
Nicolas built a temple.
Umm, yeah, so I was getting our canoes ready for our camping trip and ALMOST seriously injured myself.   I was drilling holes in our canoe and leaned over to drill from the other side and caught me sweater in the drill. No bueno! It yanked me in towards the drill but luckily I shut it off in time so it never touched skin.  My heart was racing afterwards. But yeah, that's what the hole in my sweater is from

Sebastian's bird.  I bought all the kids journals it be naturalists in.  They were supposed to draw something everyday during the summer-- it lasted for a while and was nice on our trip, because whenever they started fighting i would make them do a drawing.
Canoe outfitting.
Truth!
See more running!
Selfie with Nicolas.
 

1 comment:

Kayli said...

That first picture of you running looks just like Lando which is weird because I never thought about you two looking alike before.