Wednesday 16 June 2021

Mother's Day

Mother's Day pictures with the 10 sec countdown. 
They looked so cute, I just had to get more photos.  Plus Isabel had never worn her birthday dress from last summer before and it looked so pretty on her I wanted photos.







I picked out orchids for our branch's Mother Day gifts.  So pretty.  
And amazingly, I left my hair down and curled it with Elena's curling wand.
We had dinner at Megan's and I brought cupcakes.  I loved the cupcakes but I wish I had used my normal buttercream recipe. These were too runny.

Kids having fun playing.  It was fun except we (Andrea and I) made my mom cry on Mother's Day and not in a good way.  Sigh.  We were talking about being moms and balancing everything and I guess we came across pretty harsh in our responses.  That was not so great.  

My beautiful daffodils made me so happy!
 

No comments: