Wednesday 23 June 2021

End of School Concerts

Here's a ton of end of school concerts including Elena and Isabel's string concerts and Elena's Memorial Day Choir Concert, and Piano recital songs. We had the piano recital on our piano teacher's front lawn d/t Covid and could barely hear the kids. So I filmed them later. The day of Elena's and Isabel's strings concert I was working so I paid Lynnaea to come drive them and videotape them.

 

This was at the piano recital.  I was back and forth driving kids to soccer throughout.  But they had the brilliant idea to cook s'mores.  So cute.  

This was Elena's Talent Show song. I wasn't able to go watch her perform, and this was filmed weeks after so she was mad because it wasn't her best. Still beautiful though! Isabel's piano recital song--weeks later. Elena's Piano recital song weeks later. Sebastian's piano recital song ditto. Nicolas's Piano Recital Song Jubal wanted to join in. So did Efraim.


No comments: