Monday 10 May 2021

April

 

During our actual spring break we didn't do much.  I did take the kids swimming in Heber because they have a little kids area.  We were unimpressed though because the bigger pool had no deep end or diving boards and they kicked all the kids out of the hot tub spa thing.  Ruff.  Still it was fun and then we had yummy food and stopped at Home Depot and I bought this planter to try to save my rose bush.  It didn't work.  The thing is dead.  But the company, David Austin roses (SOO beautiful of roses) is refunding me that one and another.  That one never did well and then winter killed it. 
We saw a huge herd of antelope as we were leaving town and had to stop and take pictures because Efraim was sobbing and spoiled.  
I love Sebastian's crazy faces!!



We celebrated Easter, but I didn't take many photos.  The Easter bunny hid candy and new swimming towels that will travel well because they fold up small.  



A few of my crocuses bloomed. 


You can kind of see them all.  
I made an Easter decoration out of the blue one day and bought the pretty Bells of Ireland for a nice spring arrangement.

We did color eggs too.  







No comments: