Wednesday 6 January 2021

The Beginning of December

Ana has spent the two month break from UW at my parents' house.  They've loved having her there and she's really loved it too.  She helped Chad (her cousin) with his Eagle Scout Project a ton when Covid kept people from being able to gather to help.  They collected items to donate for Christmas to CAPSA, a domestic violence and sexual abuse support center. My parents helped too.  They gathered donations outside stores, sorted them into stockings, and loaded them into the trailer to deliver them.



One Saturday we had our family Christmas party at Megan and Jared's house.  Their dog having puppies became the highlight of the party.  It was so nice to see everyone and just chill though.  I watched a puppy being born for the first time ever.  We also played some games and Brett ended up in the doghouse when we were going to play boys against girls--Codenames--and he said I could be on the boys' team because I had a logical brain.  Hee. Hee.
So cute!!
Some local wildlife.  I hate that our neighbor feeds the herd of deer.
Baking Christmas goodies!







And Isabel playing with filters.   I love my kids.  
 

Megan gave us a lovely Christmas advent calendar.  I love it!

No comments: