Sunday 31 January 2021

Andrea's AMAZING Christmas Music Party

Andrea planned the coolest party just before Christmas--only stinky part is Leo had to work and couldn't come.  We had dinner and played games and then all the older kids pulled out their instruments and played some songs together.  I am definitely tone deaf, I couldn't tell any difference when they all were tuning their instruments.  They'd never practiced them before together, so it sounds a bit rough.  But still amazing to have all those instruments playing!  Loved it. 💗💗💗💗

Trying to do the worm.  It was hilarious!
Carol singing.


 At one point though, I went outside my sister's house to put stuff in the back of my car and found my nieces Clover (6) and Navy (4) huddled in the dark and cold in the trunk. Apparently they wanted to come to my house. 😮 They couldn't get out, and I'm glad I found them when I did. Nearly gave me a heart attack.
Isabel had a string break while tuning, so did not join in as much. 

No comments: