Tuesday 26 January 2021

CHRISTMAS!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!  I love best of all buying presents and watching my kids open them.  It is my favorite thing in the world.  And I also love our pretty sparkly tree. I actually lit the candles on it this year which caused a lot of alarm for Leo and my Mom.  Leo promptly blew them out after the kids came in.  Rude.  

Sebastian got his heart's desire--a bearded dragon named Smaug.  
Opening stockings. 
Efraim loved his watch.  All the younger kids got watches, they always want one every year, and they always only last about a month.  Silly kids.  

Sebastian loves Smaug.  
And Elena loved her t-shirts.  Good job Santa.  Elena and Isabel actually got going to kayaking class this summer as their big gift.  Sebas and Isabel got some t-shirts too, and Ana got socks and a flannel shirt.

I did not take good pictures.
But it was an exciting morning.  

Ana and Smaug.  
Efraim had Ana's name and chose a necklace for her. 


All the kids got body wash because they're stinky.  Just kidding.  
Ana's big present was a loaded leather wallet.  
Books!!  Books are the best.  
And I didn't get a picture but the three youngest boys got a battle ship, helicopter and submarine.  
More books!


Leo got a hiking backpack and I got jewelry from Afghanistan and Nepal, because I love it.  
ALL the books.  I also got some cooking and canoeing books.  


Ana helped Sebas set up Smaug's tank and they did an AMAZING job of it.  
AND the family got a new kayak.  It's big enough for Ana or Elena to ride.  
And a puzzle that the little boys got.  The boys got Risk from Abuelita and Abulelito and the girls got a pillow for the tub.  It's heaven for reading with.
And then we had our traditional fondue dinner with chocolate fondue dessert.  I'm really am terrible at pictures because I should have got a picture of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa.  Shame on me.  But we really did have a wonderful time.  


 

No comments: