Tuesday 26 January 2021

Christmas Eve!

I worked over Christmas covering for another night shift nurse so we had our Christmas a couple days late, which was really nice because then we invited my parents to come and that was super fun!  Ana was able to come too!!! YAY!!!!  It was so nice having her home for Christmas.  Of course we ate hoagies and then watched Claymation Christmas and then did a nativity.  Efraim was decidedly against pictures that evening and even Christmas morning, thus why you don't see him.  

But Efraim was our Shepard with a toy llama and a very Andean flair.  All our nativities had a llama this year.  
These pictures are in reverse order.  But here's the kids' Christmas pjs.  I made them all this year.  But I realized Ana's wouldn't fit her after I sewed them (Isabel wears them all the time now) so I bought her a back up pair, just in case I was right (and I was).  So Ana's aren't the ones I made her.  So sad.  But she liked the ones I bought, so that's good.  Go Pokes! I also misjudged Elena's size too.  Sigh.  


Opening pjs. 


No comments: