Friday 13 November 2020

Jethro's Farewell + Rasmussen Halloween Party

It was nice that we all got to go to church and hear Jethro talk since it was a break in the Covid cases.  My mom is beautiful!
Mom and Dad braved letting us stay at their house again after Jubal flooded their basement this summer and we went up and spent the night and then went to Jethro's farewell and our family Halloween FHE party after.  It was a lot of fun.  I love Halloween.  
Jethro and cute Navy.  I just stole all these photos from other people.  And this was too cute to pass up.

Megan is so awesome and goes above and beyond every year to make holiday parties awesome for the kids.  Her and Amy planned all the games and made bags of treats for everyone and generally just are amazing.
Ethan dressed up as Garrett for Halloween.  Garrett had just broken his clavicle in football at Mountain Crest.  Definitely best costume this year.
Megan gave a great family home evening lesson.
And then everyone changed and we played games.
That relay race was intensely competitive.



I tried to video Efraim running this relay but I was too slow getting out my camera.  He was hardcore in to it.  We all thought he'd need coaching, but he pretty much had it down by himself and was going full speed.








Kourntey's masterpiece!  So epic!
I made cupcakes.


Mom's masterpiece.  Seriously the food was knocking it out of the park this year.  Loved it!


1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

I don't want to come on here to comment just to be jealous and sad....sniffle sniffle. But it does look like one awesome party!!!