Sunday 15 November 2020

Halloween

 

Something is wrong with this dress--besides the wonky hemming.  It's supposed to be a Robe de Style, but it just drowns Isabel.  I need to fix it.  

Elena's was my favorite costume this year!  I saw the fabric while looking for fabric for flapper outfits and made this instead for her.  I just used a pattern I already had, so it's not an exact match to the movie, nor is the fabric an exact match.  But close enough for me.  AND the tail and ears weren't supposed to be delivered till Friday--the day she was going to wear it to school--but it came a day early.  YAY!!!

Jubal wore his birthday present Black Knight costume I made.
And Nicolas wore his birthday present Ninja costume I made several years ago.  I lucked out and found green nunchucks at the dollar store and ninja swords at Walmart.

I love Sebastian's costume too!  I made him real leather pants.  And they cost more than anyone else's costume just by themselves, but I figure all the boys can wear them to the Mountain Man Rendevous, so it's an investment.  Sebastian loved them and didn't want to stop wearing them.  ❤️❤️😍 I love when my kid's love the things I sew them.  


And Efraim--He wanted to be a princess.  He wears the purple dress all the time.  Leo was not impressed, but we decided it wasn't worth the fight as he was adamant.  So despite me having SOOO many costumes that would fit him and be so cute, this is what he wore.






Isabel threw a party and had a couple of friends over.  It was pretty awesome, she planned everything, made the invites, and made all the treats and planned a bunch of games.  Super cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI! And yes I did see it! :) I love that you blog!

Elena said...

HIIIIIIII! Hurry and take pictures of our Christmas decorations so you can make a christmas blog like Aunt Kayli.