Friday 13 November 2020

Carving Pumpkins

I love pumpkin carving!  Leo got the kids started and they pretty much were independent this year, except Leo helped Efraim with his.  I cleaned up and toasted pumpkin seeds.  Somehow I missed a picture of Elena's--her's was wearing a mask.  














 
We also went to a corn maze up in Hyrum, the night before Jethro's farewell.  So much fun! Although the kids all started out fighting, by the end we had an awesome system and made it through!

And a Halloween sign I painted one day.  Totally copied it and free handed it, so not perfect and sad I said, totally stolen idea.  But I love it.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it and I love you mom

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

this is elena btw

The Haws Family said...

I love pumpkin carving too-and it's pretty much our only Halloween tradition. But I think it's such a fun one!