Saturday 25 July 2020

Other June Things




June was busy.  I worked a lot!  Hence me in my scrubs with my hair all pincurled--don't worry I promptly put it up in a ponytail once I got to work because it's impossible to wear masks with your hair down.  So yes coronavirus is still mucking around.  Ugh.



We went to Kayli's for a couple of days and Ana literally jumped out of Mom's trunk to surprise us!!  It was surprising!!!  And so nice to see her.  We also went on a short hike and I spent a lot of the time helping her decorate her house.  Or trying to anyway.  Also, the boys played "Run and Gun"  where they shot airsoft guns from the patio at other kids running across the lawn who were dressed in heavy winter coats.  It was hilarious.

We also went to Megan's one afternoon and her neighbor let us go swimming in her pool.  It was so nice!  I go my haircut, hence why I was motivated to put my hair in pincurls.

Our tree got struck by lightening and the whole house shook.  Craziness!!!



No comments: