Saturday 25 July 2020

July 3rd AND 4th

Ahem, so I drowned my new phone not even two weeks after I got it, and so I lost all my pictures from here.  Hence the pirated pictures from my sisters' instagram accounts. But anyway, the 3rd of July we went to Bear Lake, and then we spent the night at Kayli's.  Leo's cousin Nicolas had come to stay with us for a week and a half to shadow Leo at work and so he came along too.


Some girls who were moving out of our townhouses last summer gave us some fireworks.  And then I lost my mind and bought a bunch more.  I love fireworks, but man, they are pricey.  I don't think I'll be doing that again.  But we had a good show.

On the 4th we had a parade in front of my parents' house since all the city parades had been cancelled due to Covid-19.  It was so much fun!

I had to leave early to go to work that night, but it seemed like everyone had a great time.  Nicolas (Leo's cousin) said he wanted to come for Thanksgiving.  Kayli said that some of the teenage girls wanted him to permanently join every family gathering.  😂

No comments: