Wednesday 15 August 2018

Medicine Bow Peak

The next Saturday that Leo was home, we went and tried the trail (Medicine Bow Peak) again that we had missed back in June when we were snowed on and everyone was freezing. This time it went much better.  We were snowed on at the top but no lightening so I wasn't worried, it just felt nice.  Although, I need to remember to have the kids bring a jacket each time.  And we made it to the top!  Yay!!  After we went and soaked in the Saratoga Hot Springs.  That was slimy in the enclosed pools, but the river part was nice and relaxing.  Sebastian, of course, spent his time there trying to catch crawfish.  Again,  these photos are backwards in order.  

See not enough jackets, so I had brought a towel along in case it got cold.  And it did come in handy.

Too cold to lift his arms up.

Elena was mad because I lost her hoodie on the way up (Isabel found it going down) but see I gave her my jacket to wear.  She still wasn't happy though.

No comments: