Monday 22 May 2017

Baby blessing and other


My parents came out for Efraim's baby blessing. They brought my sister Amy, her friend Dawn who grew up here, and Danica with them.  We went to Ana's soccer game, and then Amy and Dawn left to go see some places Dawn wanted to go.  We had a yummy dinner, and Danica and Mom got Ana ready for prom.  And around 11 PM Megan, my sister, came with the rest of her kids except Myles.  Megan's so funny, she was caravanning with some friends who live in Casper, and they kept texting her (after she got tired of following him and they started following her):  "Wow!  I've never seen anyone want to get to Rawlins so bad!!!"  "91 mph seems slow now."  (She had sped up to to 100 mph going down a hill).  "Remind me never to get in your way when you want something.  It's quite impressive."  "75 mph, I think I could get out and run beside the car we're moving so slow." (She got stuck behind a semi there.)

Hee.  Hee.  Anyway, it was pretty funny.  And so accurate.

They all came to church with us and then after dinner left to go home.  I was so glad they came!!!  I love living close to family. :)

This is actually the only photo I have of anyone else being there.  Hello legs and Tristan.



Dad being dad.



Other things that happened-- Lando fell asleep under our sideboard.  Doesn't look comfy.  But super funny when we were all trying to find him.

And Lando is graduating from Project Reach preschool--he gets speech therapy there. He's so super cute!


And one week for FHE I made a Soda Fountain Ice Cream Pie.  It had a sugar cone crust and malt powder mixed into the ice-cream, and a layer of crushed strawberries.  YUM!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Lando's graduation picture is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! I want to eat that kid! Also you look so so beautiful!