Thursday 3 January 2013

Christmas

 I really didn't take that many pictures this Christmas.  But here's a few anyway.  Here's the kids in their Christmas pajamas they get to open on Christmas Eve.
 And this picture entirely for Isabel's pose.  That girl.  Wow.
 Tio Cesar and Tio Alex were nice enough to play our wiseman and shepard in the Nativity.
 Scary donkey face Ana.
 Here's her tail.
 Mary and Joseph.

 And Christmas morning.  Man, my kids were spoiled this year.  They got way too much stuff.
 But I'm not going to complain.  I got what I wanted too--a gift certificate to Joann's, which I already spent on a cutting mat and ruler.  Joy!
Anyway, we had a really good time with Leo's family.  Things went really smooth for the most part.  (I am way too much of a control freak.)  And they even humored me and played Rook with me, so it truly felt like Christmas.  :)

2 comments:

Kayli said...

So many fun things to look at in these pictures-- I love the donkey tail! And Elsa Beskow books! And I see you printed out some of the nativity coloring pages from pinterest. And how come Sebastian's the only one without blue pajamas? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. Glad you could have family come and visit you. Kids look so cute.
Love you. Mom