Sunday 31 July 2011

Friday Night Fun

I forgot to mention that on Friday night, Leo and I went on another date with my sister Andrea and her husband Tim. We went to Lagoon again with the bounce-back promotion. It was awesome. We went on all the big rides, although we missed the old 1920's roller coaster which is freaky because I always think it's going to fall apart under me.

I do have to admit that on Wicked I closed my eyes till we were past that big drop. After that it was really fun.

But as always, the best ride at Lagoon is the Tidal Wave. It's classic. What else need I say?Well, maybe that we went on it three times in a row at the end just before the park closed and we were yelling like maniacs in competition with a bunch of 13 yr old boys across from us, and that Leo yelled like Tarzan and Tim yelled doing that Arab tongue thing, and well, it was pretty hilarious. On the last time, we sat with those boys and one shouted out, "YES!! We have Tarzan!!!" Needless to say we were laughing hysterically. Good times.





2 comments:

Kayli said...

You guys = Awesome.

Andrea said...

The Tarzan thing--it is one of the highlights of my life. Seriously. Such a fun night, I am so glad we went!