Tuesday 7 September 2010

Real Salt Lake and other things.

Sebastian loves soccer. Look at him, he's so focused on the game.
We had a blast at the game. I've almost convinced Leo to buy Real Salt Lake jerseys for all of us. Wouldn't Isabel look so adorable showing her team colors?!?!
See, Sebastian wouldn't even look away for a picture. Although the ladies beside him seemed to be oohing and ahhing over him more than the game.
We went with my awesome sister Andrea and her husband Tim. Fun times. And of course, Real Salt Lake won.

And here's another picture of me with my new hat. Yes, I sleep in it. (No, not really but I LOVE it.) Leo was appalled that I wore it to church.
And Ana on her first day of school. Yeehaw! She's in for an exciting year. She's signed up for soccer this fall. Competitive Ballroom Dance in 4H after school, and then she'll be in volleyball this spring. And of course, piano. Busy, busy. Too busy in fact, she wanted to be in orchestra, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Have a good night.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good times. Love your hat. Today was long. I almost called you to cry hysterically. But I stopped myself. Stiff upper lip and all that. Plus, I plain didn't have time.

Love you.

Lynn said...

ARe you kidding me??? You had me at the photo of you in your hat! I LOVE it!!! And I would totally wear it to church - remind Leo of the women's heads being covered in many church's and even the temple. I wore hats to church every single Sunday in the 80's. Pretty soon every sister was wearing them. ; D

I need to start that up again. LOL! I love it. Seriously. You look great.

Anonymous said...

Kami ------ your hat is the most awesome hat ever!!!! You look adorable and so chic! And Ana's school outfit is cute. She's looking so grown-up! Love you. Mom