Monday 11 January 2010

Good News!!!

Finally, I have some really good news!!!!

First and best of all---Ana is coming home on the 25th!!!! Yeah!!!! The tickets are bought and things will all hopefully work out this time around.

Secondly---We were released from our contract. Hooray!!! My dad mocked the letter I wrote to the landlord about all the hard work we put in and my sob story about Ana and being stressed out, (he hates when students come to him with sob stories), but apparently it worked!!! Or maybe it was my other stratedy of telling him all the things we still wanted fixed. Either way, we're free and have already put in an application for another house. :)

Thirdly---I love Provo!! I want to have all my babies here. The hospital is super pro-VBAC, remember? But I thought my chances of getting a version post-c-section were slim to none, well not so. My doctor today said he would schedule me in for a version at 36 weeks! Yahoo!!!!! I am so happy. (To be frank, for those wondering, I haven't tried any of those methods to supposedly flip your baby because I've been too busy cleaning mouse-droppings covered furniture and then I drop dead asleep at the end of the day.)

So all three very good new items all in one day!!!!! I'm pretty much estatic. Plus, I bought Stephen's Dark Belgian Hot Chocolate and that's a good end to any day.

Yahoo!!! Yahoo!!! Yahoo!!!

Oh, and I won't be doing my sister's wedding flowers but I get to help, which is just as good because it's been so long that I was kind of worried I'd botch them anyways. But I still get to help. I love flowers. I love arranging flowers. So happy. Goodnight, I'm off to clean the rest of our furniture so it will be ready to move somewhere else. Then I may have another cup of hot chocolate. Yum.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, yeah and YEAH again!!! You didn't tell me all this in the a.m. you must have been getting good news all day long!

Can't wait to help you move to a house that isn't condemned.

Love you!!

Lynn said...

HALLELUJAH! Praise the Lord! : D Seriously.

Awesome news all around. I bet Ana is so excited too.

Hanah said...

WAHOO!! YAY KAMI!! What a relief!! I'm so glad for you guys and that things are finally coming together, and working out! :D One of these days when we head out to Utah again, we'll have to meet up, and meet all your beautiful little children! :D

Linda said...

That's awesome about Ana, and everything else. I know you can't wait to have her back. Can't wait for pics of the new place!! Do you know what sex your new one is?

Cameron Sutter said...

Wow, I am so happy right now!!! good for you guys!! and also my baby turned around the night before I had my 32 weeks ultrasound! so she was breech in the u/s but I tried what I adviced you and I think she is head down again!!! (I felt her hiccups) so yay, but if they are going to try it at the hospital then... better yet. good luck with everything! I am glad you are going to a nicer home!