Friday 29 January 2010

Ana's Arm

So when I took a good look at Ana's arm on Wednesday, I realized she definitely needed to see a doctor. I figured it was broken. And it was. In fact it was a complete break of the radius. Yeah, I am pretty furious to say the least at the family members who were taking care of her, they never took her to the doctor, AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL US ABOUT IT!!!! It's obvious something was not right, especially after weeks of being that way. She fell towards the beginning of January. Anyway, she's going to have to see an orthopedic surgeon and have it rebroken and set right because now it is healing crooked. Errrr..... If I knew Spanish I really might be calling and chewing a few people out right now. It's probably a good thing I don't know Spanish.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh man. THat is horrible! I was wondering about that after reading your description yesterday. That poor girl. I bet she was in a lot of pain. I can't even imagine why they wouldn't have said anything to you.....

I am SOooooo happy that she is home again and with you and Leo. I bet she is too.

Maria said...

Ohmygoodnessgracious! That is so sad. I can't believe they didn't even tell you about it, either. Golly, Gee. I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can under these circumstances. Poor, poor Ana. She's been through a lot lately!!! I'm just so grateful her home country wasn't, Haiti! Good Luck...

Andrea said...

Timothy and I watched Everything is Illuminated. We both loved it.

Start wearing purple.