Monday 22 June 2009

Who would I look like?

My sisters recently posted on who they would choose to look like if they had a choice. Just for fun. Umm... no question about it. Grace Kelly hands down.

Not only does she look fabulous, but I seriously would dress just like her. (I love 1950-60 styled clothes!!!)
Plus she's always so elegant and classy. Not many actresses carry that off nowadays.

But then occasionally, I think more exotic would be fun. Like Penolope Cruz.So opposite of me. But then, maybe it's just the red dress and thick hair.
My husband has said I remind him of Sharon Stone. What do you think?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I think all are so you in weird ways. Also, Sharon Stone's hair rocked. Grace Kelly had the best clothes.

Lynn said...

Oh I totally agree! Great picks!
And I never would of thought Sharon Stone until you mentioned it. Totally works!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

i love all those older actresses. Classic!