Thursday 25 June 2009

a day.

Today I tried to potty train Elena using this all in one day method. I spent 3 hours grilling her on using the potty, feeding her salty snacks, and giving her juice and koolaid. She efficiently taught her dolly to use the potty. She used the potty herself once (with all the juice she was supposed to be going all the time) and then after another five hours peed on the floor. When I had her practice using the potty, she promptly told me, "I want to wear diapers." Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Hanah said...

LOL aww Kami, :) We have been working on that too. :D Some days are better than others, hang in there! :D

Maria said...

Oh good! Sounds like you're having as much fun potty training as I did. Guess we all have to go through it at some point. Good luck!

Lynn said...

LOL! Little girls sure do have a mind of their own!