Sunday 1 June 2008

This and That

While my computer is still working I am going to take advantage of it and so I thought I would schedule to publish some more posts while I was away. Yes, I love technology. Always and forever. Hee. Hee. Anyway, this is part of one project I've finished lately--it's the top of my Christmas stockings. I was so preoccupied with these, that I was actually dreaming about how to sew them up one night. My goal is to finish them before the baby's born.
This is my cute girl who had just woken up from her nap. Yes, nap. She had changed into her pajamas earlier that afternoon. Silly monkey.
And this is a SWEET hat my sister, Andrea, found and had me look at. She even said that if she had the money she would buy it for me. Couldn't you all picture me in it?!?!?I liked this one a lot too. The website is Coolibar.com, they're all UV 100% hats. You can see another awesome one I would buy that's a winter wool one by clicking here. Well, now I must go and finish packing for my trip to Nauvoo. Adios.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am totally a hat girl too. Love these you posted!