Tuesday 17 June 2008

New Pictures

At a Relief Society Auction, I "bought" a dog show for my kids. A lady in our ward brought her dog and did tricks and stuff. The kids loved it!!
This is afterward when we got home, it had rained and so they were playing in the puddles. They had played in the sprinklers earlier.
My pregnant belly, in my new shirt that I love.

And here's my two Asian girls. So cute. The picture's pretty bad, but Leo wouldn't let me take anymore because we were heading out the door for church and he didn't want to be late. I can't really blame him.

3 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Your kids look adorable---and I love love love your new shirt! You look so beautiful! And mom did a little sewing job on those black pants you gave me, and they are my new fav work pants, so thanks! IN other news....I don't really have any. But I was thinking the other night how fun Chicago was, and I should go back for another visit---if I only I had the money!

Lynn said...

SO do I! Thanks for the shirt pic. It's very cute. Love the detailing on it.
Your asian girls are adorable! Did you sew those??? Love what you did with Ana's hair too.

What a cool idea for the RS auction.....I bet a dog show was exactly what the kids were love.

Emily said...

I love the girls dresses, I have always wanted one of those for myself, and everytime we are in a city with a chinatown, I beg jeff to take me shopping!

Your new shirt is adorable!