Tuesday 11 March 2008

Malcolm in the Middle


I know it's rather childish and immature of me, but I happen to like the show Malcolm in the Middle. It's kind of like watching The Simpsons, you feel a little guilty (it wasn't allowed at my mom's house) but it's oh so funny!!! Anyway, I felt like a good laugh before tackling the ironing, dishes, and really messy house. I hope you enjoy these clips too.

Women Drivers This is a Five Star One-- better if you know that after that she tells her husband it was an accident.
Steamroller--He rents it for fun.
Street luge race --also a winner.
Komoto 3000 --I love this one.

2 comments:

Hanah said...

Kami,
I loooovvvee the women driver's segment, it is soo hilarious!! We used to watch Malcolm in the middle all the time, but I haven't seen it in soo long. (It doesn't come on out here.) Thanks for the great laughs!! I hope you are feeling better!!

Lynn said...

hilarious!! Thanks for the awesome good deep down belly laughs this morning!!!