Saturday 2 February 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Lynn quite a while ago, so now that I have the chance, I figured I should reply.


Four Jobs I've had: Vegetable Farm laborer, Dairy Queen worker, Library Page, and of course, a nurse.


Four Places I've Lived: Alberta, Utah, North Dakota, Arizona, Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, and New Mexico, that covers it really.


Four Movies That I Love: Dead Poet's Society, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Bourne Trilogy, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy


Four Favorite Foods: sushi, tamales, halibut, and these little Andean potatoes from Colombia called Papas Criolles


Four Weird Things About Me: Hmmm. . . nothing comes to mind. ;)


Four Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs, The Colbert Report, Are You Being Served?, and Mr. Bean. Although currently we have no t.v. stations whatsoever and I think I'll keep it that way.


Four Places I'd Love To Go: Mongolia, Jordan, Spain and Colombia


And that is it, short and sweet.


Oh, and just so you know, I did find another parrish to write to in Colombia. But I only got so far in the letter before my Spanish faltered.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I almost forgot! I did so! Thanks! I learned something knew. No tv channels? Way to go! I think that is awesome. I bet that is why you are such a book reader and knowledgeable in so many other things. I am so envious of anyone who can speak another language.. My kids take spanish classes and I love to hear them speak to each other in it. Someday I hope to take a class myself. HOw did you learn??

Kami said...

Umm, I don't really know Spanish. I only got so far because I was copying from letters Leo had written for me before. I wish I did speak Spanish though. It would alleviate a lot of problems. Mostly with my mother-in-law! :)

Emily said...

You should take some spanish classes!