Friday 22 February 2008

My Adorable Children

Here's Elena in her cute dress from Thailand (my friend Jenny lent it to me). I love it!)
Ana looking adorable as always.
This is Ana dressed up in some fancy duds. Here comes the next Selma Hayak.
Putting on a pose!
Leo comforting Elena after her traumatic picture taking experience. (I didn't post the pictures of her flopping on the ground and crying after I didn't let her have the camera).


A few more picts from the auto show.

So here's the car I told Leo I wanted from the auto show, it's a Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo. You know, just a pocket change car.

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Your girls are adorable! Those cars look expensive. if you ever get that kind of money---don't buy me the car, just give me the money, okay? Okay.

Andrea said...

Lindsay, I'm with you. If you are going to throw that kind of money around I can think of a LOT better uses. Like paying off all our student loans and house!!!