Thursday 11 April 2024

Tanganyika Wildlife Park


On July 3rd, I took the kids to Tanganyika Wildlife Park.  Isabel didn't want to come. I don't know why, except I think she wanted to sleep in.  I had planned on taking just Nicolas, but then realized that on the Sunflower Summer app we could all go for free.  Not only that, but when we got there we found out we could do 5 "experiences" for free as well.  So Nicolas's birthday present ended up being a family outing.  First up was the lemurs for Nicolas of course!
It was actually really cool!  We weren't allowed to pet them, we just had to let them crawl over us and take things from our hands. 

Nicolas loved it!!!!!








What are these things???  I do not know.  
Petting the kangaroos was really fun too. 





We also fed birds, and I got pooped on. Yuck.










Baby monkey!!!
Rhinoceros are really strange looking animals.  
I don't know what this is. ?!?!?
Aww!!
We also fed the pygmy hippos.  I was super mad at this point though because Jubal was being CRAZY wild and not listening and then Nicolas got mad about something and walked off and didn't come back for almost 40 minutes, at which point I had started to get really worried.  Sigh. 



Baby snow leopard!!
The snow leopard was running all over like crazy. 
The otters were not.
And then the boys played in the splashed and we had a couple snacks and left once it became unbearably hot.  It was a great day!






 

No comments: