Tuesday 16 January 2024

Start of School 2022

School started Aug 11th.  It was kind of nice that the kids went right to school because it was so hot that nobody wanted to leave the ac.
And yes, I failed.  I never got a picture of Elena.
But here she is with her cross country team.  




This was her cross country team when they went running near Lake Anton.

Sebas and Isabel ran cross country too.  They are all tougher than me.  
The kids rode the bus to school, well, until Elena got her license in January.  But I drove to pick them up after.  I would take the little boys to the splash pad and park in Goddard to play until the older kids finished with cross country practice 30-45 minutes later.  It was a fun after school down time.  We did it almost everyday while it was so hot.


No comments: